Foreigner in Spain? We can help you!


Whether you simply own a holiday home in Spain (being considered Non-Resident), or you decide to live here permanently (being considered Resident) you will surely have a lot of questions regarding your tax and other obligations. No matter whether you buy, own, or sell a holiday home, you have tax obligations as a Non-Resident. If you are Resident you will have tax obligations in relation to your worldwide income and wealth. Perhaps you would like to start a business or found a company?


My team and I have over 16 years of experience catering to the needs of foreigners living with a pension, working or only having property in Spain. We offer you our service in English, German and Spanish.

For information or help with tax or legal matters, please contact us.


It is our pleasure to inform you properly and take care of your obligations so that you can better enjoy your time knowing you are in safe hands.



Corinna Buerky & Team



NON-RESIDENTS - Holiday Home Owner

  • Non-Residents Tax
  • Notification Address
  • Representation before tax office
  • Inheritance
  • ...

RESIDENTS - Living in Spain 

  • Income Tax
  • Wealth Tax
  • Form 720
  • Inheritance
  • ...


  • Company foundation
  • Registration in Revenue-/ Social Security Office
  • Employees
  • ...

                                 OTROS SERVICIOS           

  • Getting Resident
  • Translations
  • Insurance
  • Local Taxes
  • Other Institutions
  • ...